Warehouse and Logistics Role
Posted by Pick Of The People Ltd (22/04/2022)
Permanent, Full Time £18,000 - £27,000 Powys
About the Company
Our client is looking for driven individuals to join their Warehouse Team. With a growing portfolio of businesses, they are proud to offer new job opportunities, as well as career progression within their diverse business group.
About the Role
If you have excellent attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
Potential responsibilities include
- Picking, packing and dispatch of goods.
- Stock replenishment.
- Maintaining high levels of accuracy.
- To ensure consistency with daily processes and tasks.
- Maintenance of a clean and organised workspace.
- Receipt and booking of deliveries.
- Stock inventory.
- Health and safety awareness.
- Effectively communicate with internal departments.
- Liaising with couriers and suppliers where applicable.
- Assisting with training new team members.
- Carrying out additional tasks set by your manager.