Posted by Pick Of The People Ltd (04/06/2021)
Full-Time £18,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience) Powys
About the Company
Our Llandrindod Wells based client is looking for a focused individual to join their fast growing, family-run business. Priding themselves on providing excellent career opportunities for all team members and a market leader in their field, our client is passionate about business and their commitment to staff development, training and progression.
About the Role
An exciting new vacancy has arisen for an individual who is thorough, has good attention to detail, and is numerically adept. They also need good time management and organisational skills, as well as the ability to forge and maintain good relationships in a fast-paced environment. They would be responsible for managing a portfolio of suppliers and products including sourcing, selecting, negotiating, and developing supply chains to a high standard of requirements.
- Source, select and negotiate with suppliers to ensure cost effective supplies, ensuring observance with any budgets.
- Forecasting to maintain adequate stock levels.
- Placing and following up on POs with suppliers to meet deadlines and requirements.
- Resolving supply problems through commercial acumen.
- Aiding with wider departments with regards to a software transfer.
- Liaise with the wider department and aid with order processing and customer support where necessary.
- Experience of Microsoft Office preferred.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time and costs.
- Attention to detail and strong drive to achieve consistent high-quality standards.
- Ability to multitask and manage a busy workload to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Good organisational skills and ability to show high levels of written and verbal communication.
- A fun, positive and friendly personality.
- Reliable, hardworking, and adaptable attitude to work, both individually and in a team.
- Enthusiastic, ability to use initiative and learn new areas of knowledge and new challenges quickly.