Posted by Pick Of The People Ltd (11/06/2021)
Full-Time £18,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience) Powys
About the Company
A creative graphic designer is being sought by our Mid Wales based client for their brand-new venture. Part of their family-run business, the role will concentrate on a mix of website development, marketing, and design, working from a brand-new office space full of state-of-the-art equipment. As part of a wider successful business group, there are other opportunities available for the right candidates.
About the Role
The exciting new vacancy has arisen for an imaginative individual who can take on a variety of graphic design requirements and is able to inject artistic and creative flair into every project they undertake. They also need to be able to understand briefs set and successfully interpret them into finished projects that are in keeping with a company's look and branding, as well as appreciating the need for consistency in brand and marketing mix. The ideal candidate may also have knowledge of website design and frontend development or the skills and willingness to learn.
- Developing design ideas, concepts, graphics, and layouts for various marketing materials and websites.
- Producing marketing materials and liaising with external companies where required to ensure deadlines are met cost effectively and to the highest possible standard.
- Create brochures, leaflets, web assets, social media graphics and email campaigns using accustomed knowledge and experience.
- Photography as required.
- Liaising and working alongside a wider graphics and marketing team.
- A related degree and experience of graphic design, including sound knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, or similar design software.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation to create original, striking designs.
- Experience using Microsoft Office desired but not essential.
- Knowledge of frontend website design and construction would be beneficial but not required.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time and costs.
- Ability to keep to a brief and have a strong drive to achieve consistent, high quality standards with a creative graphic flair.
- Good organisational skills and ability to show high levels of media, verbal, and written communication.
- A fun, positive and friendly personality.
- Reliable, hardworking, and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic, ability to use initiative and learn new areas of knowledge and new challenges quickly.