Frontend Web Developer
Posted by Pick Of The People Ltd (11/06/2021)
Full-Time £18,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience) Powys
About the Company
Our Mid Wales based client is looking for an experienced frontend web developer to join their growing, family-run business. The new company will concentrate on website development, marketing, and design from their brand-new office space full of state-of-the-art equipment. As the new company is part of a wider successful business group, there are other opportunities available for the right candidates.
About the Role
The exciting new vacancy has arisen for a creative frontend web developer who is enthusiastic, has an amazing attention to detail, and has a natural creative flair. They must also be able to understand briefs set and successfully interpret them into finished projects that are considered and consistent, as well as be comfortable leading projects and supporting clients technically. The ideal individual would also have experience of and be able to incorporate graphic design elements into projects.
- Development and production of a variety of new, user-friendly eCommerce websites.
- Programming and data projects.
- Developing new features and improvements to both technical and visual website qualities.
- Updating and maintaining existing websites, ensuring they are running smoothly and bug-free.
- Liaising and working alongside a wider graphics and marketing team.
- Working on both internal and external projects, translating designs into code.
- Sound knowledge of systems such as Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, desired but not essential.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry guidelines, software and a professional approach to time and costs.
- Ability to keep to a brief and have a strong drive to achieve consistent, high quality standards with a creative graphic flair.
- Good organisational skills and ability to show high levels of media, verbal, and written communication.
- A fun, positive and friendly personality.
- Reliable, hardworking, and adaptable in a fast-paced, busy environment.
- Enthusiastic, ability to use initiative and learn new areas of knowledge and new challenges quickly.